Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OIL flow crop circles???

With my over active mind that gives me such wonderful images of things that ‘Could be’, if only we humans would try to obtain. Like Peace in the world.
And me totally believing that most of the special Crop Circles are made by Aliens and they are messages to us of our own existence and fate and also a subtle un-confronting way of slowly bringing into focus for mankind, that they are real and are here to help, not to conquer Earth, and us.

I have studied this idea for a while now, after scouring through all the photos I have of, the beautiful alien made crop circles I am finding one, that to me looked like a warning.

These two Crop Circle pictures are in two parts. One was created on one day, and the next day it had extra features to it.








Does that thing on the left of the main pictogram look a bit like a drill?


The first one is depicting calm substance flow from the centre. Like Oil coming out of an Oil rig.
And the next picture shows an excessive forceful flow coming from the centre. Like an uncontrollable Oil Flow. Now THAT rings a bell!

But as I said, my imagination can sometimes go crazy. You decide.
Dreaming again By Roy Savill.

No comments:

Post a Comment