Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hypothetical conundrum. By Roy C Savill.

I picked up a grain of sand and held it in the palm of my hand. It seemed to be always wanting to fall back to the ground, and I wondered if it had the same mysterious force that Earth had, the force of Gravity. Is this why the two parts, Earth and the grain of sand, was always being drawn to one another. Did the grain of sand also have this thing called Gravity inside it?
After smashing the grain of sand into atomic microscopic particles, and then with a very fine pointed instrument I picked up a fraction of it and put it under my powerful microscope. It too wanted to fall to the ground, so there must be some kind of evidence of gravity in this microscopic piece.
But alas I could not see anything or any reason for this atomically size fragmented grain of sand that gave it gravity; all I saw was a smaller piece of sand.

Standing in the centre of Australia I scooped up a large stone, which also had this mysterious force that made it want to join with Earth again.
I had to find the answer, what was it? Why can’t I see what gravity was? I scooping up more dirt, and then even more. The ground under my feet was disappearing from my constant scooped; again more and more dirt was added. The dirt in my hand now was so massive, much bigger that a mountain, and it was extremely heavy now, but I kept on adding more, until I had at least half of the Earth in my hand, and I was having to keep pushing Earth away because the two were still trying to come together, but still I could not find that gravity. Into the next century I had almost scooped up the entire Earth onto my hand and all that was left was a tiny grain of sand at my feet that also wanted to fall up to the ground that I was holding in my hand, as was the first grain of sand I had started with.
But no Gravity was found. And I then realised that no matter how small the piece of Earth was that I held in my hand, it also had an attraction force called gravity. So there is an invisible force that creates gravity, and the only force that I know of that is invisible and has an attractive force in this universe, is the ‘Electrons’. And it all depended on how many ‘Electrons’ were spinning around that atomic partial of matter, that governed how strong the gravity was. The more electrons, the stronger the attraction force was on other matter, and that grain of sand that I held in my hand had the same amount of Electrons as the last.
Electrons are invisible to our eyes because they are captured Photons.
Our eyes can only see photons that are converted into electrons in the fluid in our eye, which are then picked up by the receptor nerves that send it to our brain. When we see lightning, we are seeing the fragmented Electrons emanating from the lightning strike.
Dream on by Roy C Savill.

No comments:

Post a Comment