Monday, May 3, 2010

God? No God? The mind plays games with us.

"Knowing that my actions and words can bring violent repercussions from the hidden secret government thugs, but here I am doing the same ol thing..."

Do you ever remember someone telling you, “Don’t worry so much, sleep on it and you will see things differently in the morning”? It happens to me all the time. And I wonder if it’s a self defence technique of my spiritual self or soul, or is it ‘something’ that is trying to control my behaviour in my vulnerable defenceless state. After all, I do believe that there is a God, so there must be an opposing force to that God. Wouldn’t you think?
Luckily I get back control of my thoughts of yesterday, and see that I should indeed worry about this madness that is sweeping this world, and I should at least keep trying to wake others up, to be able to see it too, over a nice cup of Tea in the morning .
Do you think I’m crazy?
I’m not alone with those thoughts. Read this below.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/articles/montague/may2-2010.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment