Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tailor made is killing you. Additives in cigarettes.

An open letter I wrote to the Australian Medical Association.
Dr Andrew Pesce.
In my opinion 'Plain cigarette packets' will have no effects on the sale of tailor made cigarettes. And it is a pathetic effort from the Government to force people to give this habit up. Just another tax grab is my thought. Attacking the venerable defenceless public, instead of the companies who peddle this killing substance. Pathetic efforts, Again!

Hello Andrew, It is quite puzzling to me, why nothing is being said about the Phosphor (Gun Powder) that is being put in the tailor made cigarettes. Having studied, as an enthusiastic amateur, of the many scientific disciplines, such as Atomic energy, Centrifugal forces, all the Physics discoveries I can get my hands on, and many of the wonderful chemistry discoveries too, for most of my life adult life.

And knowing that this one very volatile destructive chemical additive substance that the tobacco industry is putting in their cigarettes just to keep it burning. I know that some of the microscopic particles of this Phosphor enters the mouth or lungs. And it is this substance that is causing most of the damage to the cells in the human body.
I have performed an analysis, because of my curiosity and interest in this subject, by asking and observing the health of people I know who smoke. I have no proof of my findings, but I do believe that the people who smoke the pouches of tobacco like Drum, that are make their own cigarette (roll your own) are not suffering from any form of health problems that is associated with smoking.
So there is something in the ready made cigarettes that is very unhealthy to humans.
Just a foot note here…
Humans have been ingesting smoke for thousands of years, going right back to when we were cave dwellers and I am sure due to evolution, the human nature, has had time to develop a protection system which is know as increased mucus in the lunges that is excreted as is needed. But Nature and the human body has no idea what Phosphor is because it is not a natural ingested Earth substance and our system defences can not and does not protect us from it.
Hoping you will take this information as worthy for more investigations.
Yours sincerely Roy Savill

No comments:

Post a Comment