Thursday, May 20, 2010

In My Delusional State of Mind.



In an Email,
I wrote to the number one Crop Circle expert, Colin Andrews, who is also an investigator of everything else that is puzzling our human minds for the last 5000 years, of things from the Paranormal world. But now he is steering his mind towards our Psychological abilities of the brain.
"Can we really read each others mind"?
As we all know Dogs have abilities beyond our understanding, like sensing fear or their owners love towards them.
The Email.
Hi Colin, Is there going to be a video of the Oregon conference?

I have some evidence of when Earth arrived at the 'Ring of Planets' just past Mars and gravity collected those planets that is now the Asteroid belt. These planetoids and small planets were very soft balls of space dust, possibly with a small ice core, this is the only substance that would create a gravity to be able to collect the space dust.
This fine dust balls would have been easily pulled apart by Earths gravity and would have fallen down upon the earth just like heavy rain, that caused the many 'now explainable' wonderful formations we are now seeing on Earth, that have multiple layers of different colored sediment. Also causing the extinction of most of the very large land based animals here on Earth.

I had a shiver run down my spine yesterday with the thought that 'someone or something' is listening to my thoughts, because I kept asking myself over and over again, 'how can I prove that what I am saying about this event is true'. My words will never be enough. I don't usually watch TV, but something told me to turn it on. On the ABC channel was a documentary about a group of Paleontologists had found ancient bones of many types of extinct animals, of the Australians very big Marsupials, and very large Wombats and Gigantic Geese. Which also gave them more information about how big they were compared to the same type of animals of today.(Up to 3 times the size and more) and it seemed to them that they all became extinct at the same time.
The fossils of these creatures were carbon dated to 36000 years ago.
So now I've got that event. And Pluto was 10 to 12,000 years ago, and Venus was 4200 years ago.
I had better start asking myself some more questions! Like what is going on now with the Sun and that huge 100,000klms long filament, is it because the Sun is about to switch poles because it is going through the Galaxy plain. And this is what one of the new crop circles is telling us.
Why don't you try asking questions with your mind like me, and see if you get an answer. Just go with your instincts, do what your mind tells you to do. Its happened to you before, hasn't it!? Cheers Roy.


No comments:

Post a Comment